And while we wait for our embargo, here there is the new The Sims 4 Get to Work trailer about retail! And some details...
- A new neighborhood "Magnolia Promenade"!
- You can build/manage shop and sell all you can find in the buy catalog. In add you can sell all collectibles and crafts.
... learn more and see the new trailer!
- In the clothing stores you can customize the mannequins!
- If you choose to create a bakery, you can organize a kitchen in the basement and to test the new skill of baking!
- If you choose to create a photo studio you can customize the background of the set, in addition to models of course, and then choose the price of your works!
- Like in The Sims 2 Open for Business you can hire employees, assign tasks and their uniforms.
- More experience accumulates, the more sales will be quick and you can accumulate extra reward points with which to improve the ability to do business of your Sims!
Create and manage your own unique retail business in a brand new neighborhood in The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack.