- A living world of Sims in an age of adventure, drama, and romance
- Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims
- Create heroes, build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests drive your kingdom's story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Kingdom Ambitions - Choose a ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will you kingdom be the most wealthy, most enlightened, a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours
Release date: March, 22 2011 (USA) - March, 25 2011 (Europe)
The Sim Medieval Pirates And Nobles
The Sims Medieval Pirates & Nobles Adventure Pack introduces new quests, treasure hunting, and hundreds of new objects for your medieval kingdom! Your epic story starts when the Pirates of Aarbyville and the Nobles of Tredony arrive in your kingdom, followed quickly by sword fights, love affairs, grand adventures and mysteries. Go treasure hunting to uncover hidden objects. Embark on new quests to help your kingdom achieve a new ambition. Stylize your kingdom and Sims with new pirate and nobility themed objects and wardrobe. The fun never ends with this new adventure pack!
- A New Kingdom Ambition – Can you end the war between Tredony and Aarbyville?
- New Quests that follow an epic story arc
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair and pet falcons and parrots
- New Traits a new Legendary Trait
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects
- New pirate and noble outfits and hats
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers
The game will be available in August and features new quests, a new kingdom ambitions and more than 140 new items. You can already preorder it on Origin for 29,99$.
Here below you can watch the trailer, the first screenshots and some extracts from the official press release (thanks to SimPrograms)!
The news still has to be considered as a rumor, but the records are all "against" EA Games. We can only wait for official announcement in the next days!
If you're Facebook users, click here and have fun!