- A living world of Sims in an age of adventure, drama, and romance
- Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims
- Create heroes, build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests drive your kingdom's story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Kingdom Ambitions - Choose a ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will you kingdom be the most wealthy, most enlightened, a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours
Release date: March, 22 2011 (USA) - March, 25 2011 (Europe)
The Sim Medieval Pirates And Nobles
The Sims Medieval Pirates & Nobles Adventure Pack introduces new quests, treasure hunting, and hundreds of new objects for your medieval kingdom! Your epic story starts when the Pirates of Aarbyville and the Nobles of Tredony arrive in your kingdom, followed quickly by sword fights, love affairs, grand adventures and mysteries. Go treasure hunting to uncover hidden objects. Embark on new quests to help your kingdom achieve a new ambition. Stylize your kingdom and Sims with new pirate and nobility themed objects and wardrobe. The fun never ends with this new adventure pack!
- A New Kingdom Ambition – Can you end the war between Tredony and Aarbyville?
- New Quests that follow an epic story arc
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair and pet falcons and parrots
- New Traits a new Legendary Trait
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects
- New pirate and noble outfits and hats
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers
GamePron: Can you briefly sum up the most exciting new things that are in The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles adventure pack?
Aaron Cohen: The big things in The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles are pirates and nobles! These two groups show up in your kingdom and are clearly having issues. Your job is to work through the epic story of two warring factions where you’ll be tasked with picking a side. You can escalate the conflict or even seek to resolve things peacefully.
We’ve also added some great new features. You’ll be able to own, name and train pet parrots or falcons. You’ll also get an interrogation chair with an amusing array of techniques with which to glean information for unfortunate Sims. And with our new treasure-hunting system, you’ll have a fun way to discover and collect rare and powerful objects.
Our sources are: SimFans, SimTimes, SimGoodie, SimCookie, SimwayDE, SimsNieuws, SVTimes, SimPrograms, InfiniteSims, SimsVIp
Update 1: added link to the SimsNetwork preview
Update 2: added some info and pics from Simway
In their preview they told some just known facts, so we quote just something:
- The expansion's three different endings depend on what quests are ultimately undertaken and the outcome of those quests.
- As you play these quests, it sort of affects your standing and the relationships with the pirates and nobles. So, you might get more pirates hanging out in your town or more nobles hanging out in your town.
- The most noteworthy of which are a collection of avians (parrots for pirates and falcons for nobles) and interrogation/torture chairs. The birds can be used for socializing, tormenting other sims, and finding treasures.
Credits to Simprograms and SimsVip for these finds.